According to a study done by Conservatree, Arnold & Palmer and Purdue University and as reported in yesterday’s Cleveland Plain Dealer, an average lawyer can use up to 100,000 sheets of paper every year. That’s enough to:
- Make up 12 forty-foot trees.
- Line Interstate 90 from Dead Man’s Curve to Lake County
- Balance the scales of justice with 50 mid size pumpkins.
- Publish 271 copies of John Grisham’s “The Partner”.
- Stack as high as LeBron James…on stilts.
Fascinating. But I actually thought it could have been higher.
Oh, and if you get a chance, hug your lawyer today. That’s a lot of paper pushin’.
I’m glad I don’t have to do it!